What is this and How do I do it?

I’ve never made a post like this but I have exhausted all search engine options and still have no answers.  Please, crocheters of WordPress unite and bring me clarity!!!

I know this is a stitch diagram and I am not asking how to read it.  Those look like hdc clusters but what is that strike through them?  What is this stitch called?  Does anyone have a tutorial, video or written?  This stitch is driving me crazy.  Please comment if you know any answers!!
dbc955488525e9b5ec826b8789c03d27By the way I use US crochet terms.  Thank you.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s